INEREX® Pressure Regulators For 200/300 Bar Inert Gas Systems
Outstanding Performance with Improved Safety and Lower Cost
pressure regulatorsimprove safety by modulating the discharge pressure from 200/300 bar cylinder pressure to a constant 40-60 bar to enable delivery of the designed inert gas concentration and preventing an explosive discharge force.
Pressure Regulatorsfor Inert Gas Fire Protection Systems modulate the discharge pressure to a constant 40-60 bar which still delivers the design concentration within 60 seconds, but with significant performance and cost benefits.
- Prevents explosive force of discharge
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
- Enables low pressure manifolds & pipework to be used - that are lower cost and easy to install
- Reduces the difficulty and cost of locating/fitting pressure vents in the protected space
- After a system discharge, simply remove the regulator, recharge, and reconnect. No reconditioning necessary.
- Functional tests are possible even while the system is armed