Protect vital equipment against serious fire damage—from inside their enclosures? That's right: The
Fire Suppression System Using ABC 90 Dry Chemical Agent protects small enclosures of high-risk equipment where powder-based
fire extinguishing agents is needed.
If a flame-up occurs, flexible sensor tubing installed inside the enclosure bursts at the hottest spot, actuating the system. The compartment is immediately flooded with ABC 90 Dry Chemical Agent—stopping a bad situation from getting worse than necessary. Nearby machinery remains unaffected, helping reduce costly downtime.
- Easy to install directly inside equipment enclosures
- Automatically detects and extinguishes fires
- Works quickly, before a fire can damage equipment
- 100% autonomous pneumatic tubing system
- Tubing bursts at hottest spot, flooding compartment
- Tube sensors are pressurized at 16 bar
- Reduces damage and downtime
Also perfect for storage areas and partially open areas housing flammable chemicals and waste storage.
To learn more about the
System using ABC 90 Dry Chemical Agent, contact a