Automatic, inert gas
fire suppression smothers fires by displacing the oxygen in the protection zone to a level below which fire cannot burn, but is still safe for humans who may still be evacuating. There are no chemical byproducts or residues, so there's nothing to clean up. It's really just a matter of finding the right system for you.
Enter: INEREX Inert Gas
Fire Suppression Systems.
With INEREX, you get all the components you need for a complete, UL- and FM-approved 200-300 bar total flooding
fire suppression system. We've already done the compatibility, testing and certification work for you, so your system is ready to configure and install. Patented, constant flow pressure regulator technology helps improve safety. And since it's inert gas-based, there's nothing to clean up, helping you minimize downtime safely and effectively.
- A Turnkey Solution: All the components you need for a complete inert gas fire system
- UL/FM Approved: Tested and certified by UL and FM according to UL 2127, FM 5600 and NFPA 2001
- Ready to Install: All compatibility, validation, testing & certification work is done for you
- Better Safety: Constant 40-60 bar discharge prevents explosive discharge and enable use of low-pressure manifolds and vents.
- More Flexibility: Nearly unlimited pipe length runs give you more design flexibility
- Naturally Safe: No toxic byproducts, non-reactive, non-corrosive, no residue, no clean up
- Easy Maintenance: Remove regulator, refill your cylinder, and reconnect—no reconditioning necessary
To learn more about INEREX Inert Gas
Systems, contact a