Fire Protection…Inside the Cabinet?
Fire protection … inside electrical cabinets? It's not as crazy as it may sound. Fixed installation systems for building and room fire protection play a critically important role in protecting facilities of all kinds, from data centers to factory floors and beyond. But when a fire breaks out in a single electrical cabinet, why not stop it at the source—before the fire can damage surrounding equipment, and before the situation escalates enough to require your total flooding systems to also be actuated?
FireDETEC pre-engineered automatic
fire suppression systems for electrical cabinets protect from the inside the cabinet itself—closer to sensitive electronic circuitry where a fire can start.
- Pneumatic detection tube is installed directly inside electrical cabinets
- Fire is quickly detected & suppressed before room-based fire systems needed
- Reduces risk of losses due to extensive fire damage
- Non-conductive and there's no residue to clean up
- Bad situations are stopped from getting more expensive than necessary
To learn more about
systems for electrical cabinets, contact a