Need proven fire protection for facilities and personnel in potentially explosive environments such as offshore oil platforms, petrochemical plants and flour mills? ATEX-certified valve, assembly and actuator technologies from
Rotarex are a must.
Available for both inert gas and CO2-based
fire suppression systems, these technologies are designed to meet the requirements and conformity assessment procedures mandated by ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU, which applies to all devices intended for use in environments where explosive mixtures are present—or can be.
Now, installers and end-users can have confidence that their
fire suppression systems will perform as required when it matters most
- ATEX-certified components meet requirements for offshore platforms, petrochemical plants & more
- Pilot, slave and directional valve technologies help make explosive work environments safer
- Pressure switch tech sends signals to control panel or alarm box with actuation at 2 bar pressure
- Venting tech for systems with pilot cylinders vent overpressure remaining in the pilot line
- Available for both inert gas and CO2-based fire suppression systems
- Backed by Rotarex Firetec's proven performance and reliability