All new Class III buses in the EU are required to have a UNECE R107-approved
fire suppression system installed within the engine compartment. The Compact Line Vehicle Fire System delivers—with a system that can protect even a 4m3 engine compartment with only one cylinder to install. It's the easier, more flexible way to meet compliance in all your forthcoming vehicle designs.
- Able to protect up to 4m3 engine compartment
- Only one cylinder to install
- Cylinder can be mounted in any orientation
- Smaller footprint means more flexibility
- Built-in sustained discharge regulator cools engine surfaces and prevents reignition
- Highly dependable—no electricity required, thanks to Rotarex Firetec tubing technology