AVOID POTENTIAL FIRES IN VALUABLE INDUSTRIAL MACHINES:
- CNC machines are a major investment for businesses.
- A fire can cause signifcant damage and even stop the production, leading to costly downtime.
- Since industrial machines generate heat, they are a potential fire hazard.
- CNC machines use lubricants and hydraulic fluids creating combustible materials that are flammable.
FIRE SUPPRESSION SOLUTIONS FOR CNC MACHINES:
- Protecting an industrial machine from fire requires the installation of a fire suppression system, such as the FireDETEC system, that is specifically designed to detect and suppress fires in CNC machines.
- It prevents the spread of the fire to other machinery and the entire building.
- Safe and effective automatic fire suppression systems are vital to minimize damage to the equipment and ensure the continuity of production.