- Electrical panels contain electrical wiring, circuits and components that can create heat and are a potential source of ignition.
- These control panels are often located near other fammable materials that can quickly spread the fire to the entire building.
- A fire in an electrical panel can cause significant damage to equipment, resulting in costly repairs and downtime.
- The fire protection of electrical control panels is crucial to ensure people's and building's safety and to secure the business continuity.
- An efficient fire suppression system can
quickly detect and extinguish the fire without human intervention and avoiding re-ignition of the fire.