- Jun 01, 2023Are inert gases on the way to becoming the natural choice for data centers?
- Feb 23, 2022How Fire Prevention is Vital in the Evolution of MiningAs the world accelerates the implementation of modern technologies across various sectors, the mining sector has been going through its own revolution. But this revolution does not come without problems.
- Jan 24, 2022How to Prevent Commercial Kitchen FiresCommercial kitchens are a hive of activity with employees rushing to prepare meals for hungry customers. Such an active environment combined with grease and high heat are a favourable ground for sudden fire putting people and property at risk. A rapid response is a necessity, and this is how to do it.
- Nov 25, 2021Keeping Wind Turbines Safe – Why Having the Right Fire Protection is So Important?The most recent analysis from Wind Power Engineering Magazine indicates that a typical wind farm with 150 turbines will experience one or two fires over an operational life cycle of 20 years at a rate of 1 in 2,000 each year. It’s a risk that cannot be ignored, and it pays to have the proper protection.
- Mar 11, 2021Prevent severe fire disasters at your data center and keep your staff, equipment and data safe with proven effective fire suppression systems by Rotarex Firetec
- May 18, 2020COMPACT LINE LINEAR HEAT DETECTION, A NEW DETECTION - NEW FEATURES AND ADVANTAGESLinear-Heat-Detection-Wire, the latest addition to the COMPACT LINE system by ROTAREX Firetec
- Apr 23, 20195 Best Practices For Data Center Disaster PlanningFire is the biggest threat to your data center operations—here's your action plan for minimizing downtime and choosing the fire suppression systems that may matter most
- Mar 20, 2019Saving The Restaurant,
Sparing The City Center?
Think your small restaurant's insurance policy covers all the damage caused by fire?
You might want to read the fine print—and then check out a new generation of automatic fire suppression systems for small-to-medium-size commercial kitchens
- Mar 07, 2019Silent Treatment: Putting Out Data Center Fires Without Causing Sound Damage
- Feb 07, 2019Fixed Plus: Growing Interest in Augmenting Room-Based Fire Systems in the Data Center